Let's go and let me show you how to set up a raffle in Atipso.
1. Create a project
Under "Projects" you can add a new Project with your individual project name.
Click on "Add a project" and "create" your project.
2. Add a sweepstake to your project
You're now in the "Content Manager".
Click on "Add a sweepstake" to set up a raffle.
3. Setting up a raffle with the Step-by-Step Editor
Atipso guides you through a Step-by-Step Editor to create your raffle form.
1. Enter your Sweepstake Title.
2. Enter the Operator Name of the raffle.
3. Determine the deadline for the entries.
4. You can choose, if your visitors should be redirected to another page after the participation deadline.
5. Set up which language should be used, if none can be determined automatically.
6. Arrange the number of your winners.
7. You can choose, if you want to add an automated winning notification or not.
8. Also you can force a language.
You can choose whether the participants can register to take part in the competion (9) or if it is a crowdsourcing-raffle, in which the participants can register and submit their own content (10).
In this demo we choose the ordinary sweepstake (9).
3.1. Setting up a raffle with the Step-by-Step Editor
1. On the second page of the sweestake editor you can determine, which countries are allowed to participate in the raffle.
In addition the checkbox "only show allowed countries in the registration form" should be hooked.
2. Furthermore you can select which data your participants need to enter for the raffle. The email address is for each participating mandatory.
3. Besides you can add additional fields to get more infos from your participants.
4. You can choose whether your participants can subscribe to your newsletter or not.
5. You can specify, if your contestants need a user account for the participation.
6. Additionally you can select, if the participants have to confirm their email adress.
7. Klick on the Next-Button.
3.4. Setting up a raffle with the Step-by-Step Editor
1. Next you can set up your Conditions of Participation. There is already a sample available in Atipso, which you should read and complete.
2. As a reliable lottery organisator you have to announce your imprints or your legals.
3. Click on the Next-Button.
3.5. Setting up a raffle with the Step-by-Step Editor
1. If your raffle takes place on Facebook, you can activate automatic postings.
2. Click on the Next-Button.
3.6. Setting up a raffle with the Step-by-Step Editor
1. Choose a template or an empty page.
2. Click on the Next-Button.
4. The Pagebuilder
Almost everything is done. Thanks to the Atipso-Step-by-Step Editor.
You find yourself now in the Pagebuilder.
Here you can still make adjustments or changes, if you have forgotten something in the Step-by-Step Editor.
1. Click on the form. On the right hand the Sweepstake Widgets Settings show up.
2. If your raffle takes place on Facebook, you can activate automatic postings.
3. You can specify whether participation is allowed via registration form or not.
4. You can choose if a user account is needed for submitting items or not.
5. Additionally you can select, if the participants have to confirm their email adresses.
6. You can remodel your introductory text.
7. Participants must at least always specify their e-mail address . You can itemize here, which additional data for the participation are mandatory.
8. There is also the possibility to insert an additional text box or check box. In our example we're giving away a hiking boot, for that we need the shoe size of our participants.
9. You can choose if the contestants can subscribe to your newsletter.
10. Incidentally you can change the countries which are allowed to attend.
11. There's also the option to set up a Thank You page for your contestants.
12. You can change the Feel and Look of your whole form.
13. And last but not least you can activate postings.
In addition you can adapt and refine your whole form with the Widgets in the Sidebar.
5. Watch the preview
Click on save and exit for leaving the Pagebuilder.
We are almost done. You are back in your project. Click on the View-Icon to watch a preview of your raffle.
Your sweepstakes form should now look like this.
I hope you've enjoyed the Step-by-Step-Editor for setting up a raffle.
Have fun trying!