In this tutorial we show you, how to define superfast your own style for your projects in Atipso.
1. Define your Style
You find yourself now in one of your projects. Just click on "Style" to define the way your project should look like.
2. Choose "Overall". In the yellow frame you see an up-to-date preview of your Styleset, which you can modify as you wish. You can define the font, the font size, the Line High, the Font Color, or you can choose also between italic and bold letters.
3. If you click on the "Save"-Button your predifined style will be saved.
Like this you can modify columns, headings, links, images, and so on.
2. Rename a style
2. Rename your style as you wish.
3. Click on the "Change"-Button. The Styleset now wears your predefined name.
3. Clone a style
2. A Pop-Up opens called "Clone this style". Just give it a name.
3. Click on "Clone" to duplicate the style.
4. You can now choose different Stylesets like "Default" and "Default2".
4. Delete a style
2. A Pop-Up opens which is called "Delete this style". If you want to erase the style, just click on the "Delete"-Button.
5. Setting up a new style
2. The Pop-Up opens and you can create a "New Style". Just give it a name.
3. Click on the "Create"-Button.
4. You can now choose different Stylesets.
6. Manage your fonts
Additionally you can manage your fonts in Atipso.
Choose the "+"-Icon to upload your own fonts by clicking on "File" or "Google Fonts" to choose a Google Fonts.
6.1. Manage your fonts - from a File
2. A Pop-Up opens for editing your fonts. Give your fonts a name.
3. Upload it as a .ttf or a .otf file.
4. Click on the "Save"-Button. The fonts is now available.
6.2. Manage your fonts - Google fonts
2. A Pop-Up opens. You can now search for your prefered Google Fonts and click on it.
At the moment there are more than 700 Google Fonts. Just have a look at: https://www.google.com/fonts
3. All uploaded or choosen Google Fonts you can manage under the "Manage Fonts"-Area.
4. You can also delete Fonts, which you don't want to use anymore.
I hope you've enjoyed our tutorial for setting up your own styles in Atipso.
Have fun exploring Atipso!