You've already created some content in Atipso. Now we show you how you can embed an Exit-Intent on your Website.
1. Publish a project
You find yourself in one of your projects. Click now on the Publish-Tab.
2. The Publish-Section
In the Publish-Area you're able to publish your created Atipso-Apps.
2. Choose the App, which you want to publish.
3. Embed Exit-Intent
This opens a Pop-Up with all the possibilities of where and how you can publish your App.
You can embed an Exit-Intent to your Website.
2. You can select, if you want to display the Exit-Intent also on mobile devices.
3. Likewise, you can decide whether the Exit-Intent only should appear on specific URLs.
4. For that, click on the "Add URL"-Button to specify those pages, where the Exit-Intent should be shown.
5. Additionally, you can choose how many times a user should see the Exit-Intent.
6. Click on the "Save"-Button.
4. Publish an Exit-Intent Popup
You can now embed the code on your website.
Simply click on "Copy to clipboard" and embed the code in the header section of your Website.
Whether you embed an Exit-Intent, an Auto Pop-Up or an App-Button you have to insert the code only once in your header section.
Atipso automatically inserts all informations.
Nice! Now you can embed your Atipso-Content on your Website.
Have fun with Atipso!